Re: Which programming Language

On Fri, 06 Feb 2009 18:25:31 +0100
Abdelkader Belahcene <abelahcene@gmail.com> wrote:

> HI,
> There are many and many programming languages (mainly : C,C++,java,
> Shell, Perl, python, php). which learn and use, in which circonstances
> use that language instead of the other.
>
> In many situations we can use anyone, but which is better.
>
> thanks a lot
> bela
> ______

We can't answer that question without knowing what problem you want to solve.

If you are just looking to learn a first language for the fun of it I would go
with c++ with emphasis on object orient paradigms. That is what most jobs look
for and most open source projects use in case you want to help.

On the other hand it's a shitty language with a LOT of pitfalls once you need
to implement things effectively.