Re: Install Debian GNU/Linux

> I want to  know is there Debian linux can install by copy the entire files
> in the hard disk to another hard disk ??

Yes, you can.

> Because i already install linux in my computer and now i want to install
> linux in another computer but not install it from the cd, it would be good
> if Debian GNU/linux can install in another computer just by copy all of the
> files..

> and is there setting i have to do ??

As mentioned, you'll have to setup the boot-loader manually on the
new drive.  Also you may have to adjust the config, e.g. /etc/fstab,
/etc/hostname, /etc/X11/xorg.conf, etc...

This method is the one I use whenever I can to install Debian, so it
works well.  Other than the boot-loader settings, I have always adjusted
the rest of the config after rebooting into the "new" system: usually
just copying plus setting up the boot-loader is enough to get
a functional system.

But you had better be confortable with the command line, and editing
config files "by hand", of course.

        Stefan