Re: OT: Bush quotes

On Friday 06 February 2009 11:58:49 Johannes wrote:
> Ron Johnson wrote:
> > On 02/05/2009 04:57 PM, Douglas A. Tutty wrote:
> >> Canadians sometimes call our southern neighbours "Amereecans" :)
> >> When they re-elected Bush, the majority were considered just
> >> idiots.
> >
> > Canadians bureaucrats have made too many inane rulings for you all
> > to throw stones.
>
> Like violating the Charta of the United Nations, disobeying the
> Universal Declaration of Human Rights on order of the President???
>
> You are kidding, if you compare any other government of any civilized
> democratic society to that Texan cowboy happening to come along in
> president boots.
Look Bud, let's get the facts straight here.

First of all Bush was born in New Haven, Connecticut. That's up north,
not even close to Texas.  He, like a lot of other carpetbaggers, moved
to our fine state to help himself to our oil fields. Secondly, he isn't a
cowboy. It seems to be a common misconception among some folks that
putting on a pair of cowboy boots makes someone a cowboy. Any real
cowboy will tell you that isn't the case.
By the way, if you ever get over this way please drop on by. I'd be
happy to show you what a nice place Texas really is.

> Just my 2ct.
Mine, too.