OT: Experiences with broadcast traffic in OpenVZ

Hi everyone:

I hope someone here with some experience with OpenVZ can help me.
I have a VE with a Virtual Ethernet (veth) interface. Its connectivity
is OK, from the OpenVZ host I can ping and ssh my VE and viceversa.
But my VE isn't able to handle broadcast traffic. It can't resolve
Netbios named using nmblookup neither other workstations in my network
are able to find the netbios name of my VE that is running Samba.

Does anybody here has the same experience? Could anybody help me? Thanks, bye