Re: [OT] German was Re: Laptop

Johannes Wiedersich wrote:

Chris Jones wrote:
I understand the rest but what's "Bastelkunst"?

"The art of how to do-it-yourself" is the closest translation I can
think of. 'Basteln' literally means 'do handicrafts'.

It's also used for experimental or amateur or other home built
electronics equipment, like for hams or home built audio equipment.

In this context, it might be translated as "fiddling".

Mike
You have found the bank of Larn.