Problem getting Win to see Samba shared printer

Hello,

I have installed hplip 2.8.7 using the automatic installer from sourceforge and the printer works fine on Debian Lenny. I installed samba and am trying to share it to a Windows XP machine. After I run the add printer wizard in XP I see the workgroup (set the same on both machines) that I set up on Debian but underneath where it is suppose to show the printer doesn't show up. Am I missing something here?

Here's a screenshot of what it looks like on XP. http://img207.imageshack.us/my.php?image=screen1kd1.jpg

/etc/cups/cupsd.conf

LogLevel warning
SystemGroup lpadmin
# Allow remote access
Port 631
Listen /var/run/cups/cups.sock
# Enable printer sharing and shared printers.
Browsing On
BrowseOrder allow,deny
BrowseAllow all
BrowseAddress @LOCAL
DefaultAuthType Basic
<Location />
 # Allow shared printing...
 Order allow,deny
 Allow @LOCAL
</Location>
<Location /admin>
 # Restrict access to the admin pages...
 Order allow,deny
</Location>
<Location /admin/conf>
 AuthType Default
 Require user @SYSTEM
 # Restrict access to the configuration files...
 Order allow,deny
</Location>
<Policy default>
<Limit Send-Document Send-URI Hold-Job Release-Job Restart-Job Purge-Jobs Set-Job-Attributes Create-Job-Subscription Renew-Subscription Cancel-Subscription Get-Notifications Reprocess-Job Cancel-Current-Job Suspend-Current-Job Resume-Job CUPS-Move-Job>
   Require user @OWNER @SYSTEM
   Order deny,allow
 </Limit>
<Limit CUPS-Add-Modify-Printer CUPS-Delete-Printer CUPS-Add-Modify-Class CUPS-Delete-Class CUPS-Set-Default>
   AuthType Default
   Require user @SYSTEM
   Order deny,allow
 </Limit>
<Limit Pause-Printer Resume-Printer Enable-Printer Disable-Printer Pause-Printer-After-Current-Job Hold-New-Jobs Release-Held-New-Jobs Deactivate-Printer Activate-Printer Restart-Printer Shutdown-Printer Startup-Printer Promote-Job Schedule-Job-After CUPS-Accept-Jobs CUPS-Reject-Jobs>
   AuthType Default
   Require user @SYSTEM
   Order deny,allow
 </Limit>
 <Limit Cancel-Job CUPS-Authenticate-Job>
   Require user @OWNER @SYSTEM
   Order deny,allow
 </Limit>
 <Limit All>
   Order deny,allow
 </Limit>
</Policy>

/etc/samba/smb.conf

[global]
workgroup = WORKGROUP
netbios name = linux
security = share

#this section is only to share the printer
printcap name = cups
disable spoolss = Yes
show add printer wizard = No
printing = cups