Re: Font customization on gdm's logon screen.

On Tuesday 03 February 2009 21:52:23 Chris Jones wrote:
> Can anyone point me to a document that explains how/where this is done?
>
> The gnome desktop config tool works fine in this respect for .. well ..
> the desktop.. but for some reason it does not have any effect where gdm
> is concerned.

There should be a tool called "Login Screen" or something similar that
allows you to configure gdm.  If that GUI tool doesn't have all the knobs
you need, configuration can go into /etc/gdm -- the defaults are in
/usr/share/gdm.  (I think; I don't have gdm installed here.)
--
Boyd Stephen Smith Jr.                     ,= ,-_-. =.
bss@iguanasuicide.net                     ((_/)o o(\_))