Re: Choosing which file to download

On 02/04/2009 12:28 PM, Jeremy Weed wrote:
Hello,

I’m new to debian and would like to give it a try in my computer. I noticed that there are two options for download. CD or DVD? Is one better than the other? My second question is there are a number of difference files to download. Which one would I use download if I’m running an IBM Levono ThinkCenter M55e Tower Core Duo 2.13 Ghz.

Hi, Jeremy.

http://live.debian.net/debian-cd/5.0_beta2/i386/iso-cd/

I'd go for the debian-live-lenny-i386-gnome-desktop.iso.

--
Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson LA  USA