Re: Software for creating web page

Cahaya Lilin wrote:

is there any one know what is a good software for creating web in linux like
dreamweaver in windows ??

I recommend Quanta+ : http://quanta.kdewebdev.org/

It's a very fine web authoring tool - it edits HTML, CSS and Javascript very nicely, and there are add-ons to do things like PHP editing if you need them. I don't know how exactly its feature-set compares to that of Dreamweaver.

Quanta /does/ require you to use the KDE desktop (Qt is not enough), so may not suit you if you're a Gnome or XFCE user.

I know others have recommended other tools - just my 2p.

Cheers
Nick Boyce
--
Most people, I think, don't even know what a Rootkit is, so why should
they care about it?