Re: lenny: mouse clicks are not registering reliably

On 2009-02-01T18:12:55, Allan Wind wrote:
> Section "InputDevice"
> 	Identifier "Wacom Cursor"
> 	Driver "wacom"
> 	Option "Device" "/dev/ttyS0"
> 	Option "Mode" "Relative"
> 	Option "Speed" "4"
> 	Option "SendCoreEvents" "true"
> 	Option "Suppress" "0"

My issue was resolved by removing the "Suppress" option (which was
required earlier for usable operation and worked fine with etch).  I
will file a defect for this, if nothing else, then for the search
engines.

> 	Option "Type" "cursor"
> EndSection

> I will report back tomorrow how it goes with the "Configured Mouse".

The mouse was well behaved.  I also noticed that xev showed the
ButtonPress/ButtonRelease events right away, while my wacom with the
suppress option showed latency.

/Allan
--
Allan Wind