Re: calender, contacts, appts., to do list, etc. server for Debian

Andrew Sackville-West wrote:

> I"ve used egroupware, and I think there is phpgroupware, a
> fork. Tthose a pretty heavy solutions, but they work.

I did an apt-cache search for groupware and found these:
citadel, egroupware and phpgroupware.

Further, based on these I did a google search and found these:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_collaborative_software#Open_source_or_free_software

This is a fairly good starting points. I wonder how the three that I
mentioned above compare among each other.

Regards.

ever having been read.