Light-weighted voice recorder

Hi

I'm looking for a light-weighted voice recorder (for quick note taking).

I've tried most of the CLI tools, the problem is that none of them have
the "pause" feature that I need during recording.

I also know many others,
http://xpt.sourceforge.net/techdocs/media/audio/ad04-SoundRecording/
but haven't find a good (simple) one yet. E.g,

I know that Audacity is "the" tools, but it is too heavy-weighted for
quick voice note taking: multi-track audio editor, digital effects, etc.

In brief, I hope there is a tools like window sound recorder, which is as
simple as possible, but can let me pause during recording.

Thanks

--
Tong (remove underscore(s) to reply)
  http://xpt.sourceforge.net/techdocs/