Re: Fsck encrypted filesystem

On Thu, 2009-01-29 at 23:33 +0100, Emanoil Kotsev wrote:
> Alex Potter wrote:
>
> > On Mon, 26 Jan 2009 21:50:08 +0100, Richard Hector wrote:
> >
> >>  I think it's the normal Ubuntu way, right?
> >
> > It is.
> >

> I don't understand why ubuntu users keep coming to debian forumes with their
> ubuntu problems.

I don't see that anyone has done that in this thread; I was merely using
it as an example.

I know that Debian can set up sudo at install time, though I don't think
I've done it. I know that Ubuntu sets up sudo and doesn't set a root
password. I deduced that perhaps Debian does the same thing if set up
that way, and perhaps that's why the OP didn't know the root password -
because maybe there isn't one.

Richard