dhclient not updating /etc/resolv.conf

Hi,

I lug my laptop back and forth between work, where I connect to a
ethernet cable on eth0, and home, where I use wireless on ath0. I have
two scripts that I run, depending on where I am, to reconfigure. This
works fine when I switch to the wired network, but for some reason, when
I switch back to wireless, /etc/resolv.conf stays pointed to the dns
server at work. The same scripts *used* to work, and I haven't changed
them or the files they point to, so I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong.

The script to switch to wireless is (run as root):

#! /bin/bash

cd /etc/exim4/
rm /etc/exim4/update-exim4.conf.conf
ln -s sympatico.conf.conf update-exim4.conf.conf
dpkg-reconfigure -u exim4-config

The different scripts I use make symlinks to different files that differ
only in the smarthost they point to.

Even after I explicitly call dhclient ath0 the contents of
/etc/resolv.conf stay pointed at the dns servers for my work server. Any
tips as to why this doesn't work anymore? I've posted my dhclient config
below, in case that's helpful.

# Configuration file for /sbin/dhclient, which is included in Debian's
#	dhcp3-client package.
#

option rfc3442-classless-static-routes code 121 = array of unsigned integer 8;

request subnet-mask, broadcast-address, time-offset, routers,
	domain-name, domain-name-servers, domain-search, host-name,
	netbios-name-servers, netbios-scope, interface-mtu,
	rfc3442-classless-static-routes;

Thanks,

Tyler

--
I never loan my books, for people never return them. The only books
remaining in my library are those I’ve borrowed from others.

                                       --unknown