RE: reinserting USB plug via software

USB
> buses, then bring them up again.

Wait. It will bring down _all_ USB buses? Hrm. I think I will just stick
with unplugging and plugging it back in. I just have an external hard
drive that refuses to go into standby mode/sleep unless I unmount it.
However, once it goes to sleep, I haven't been able to bring it out of
sleep unless I unplug and plug it back in. It is annoying to have to
stand up and go to the computer to mess around with it when I need it,
but since I rarely use it that alternative is slightly less annoying
then having it constantly whirring.

Thanks anyway though! It is another set of commands that I will have to
remember.

~Stack~