Re: downloading hotmail emails

Daniel Dalton wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Has anyone had any luck with gotmail and hotmail? Or what other programs
> do this? Can someone tell me the best way to download my hotmail emails
> into the mbox format locally on my computer?
> If you are using gotmail, could you please either provide a config file
> or the command line arguments you invoke gotmail or whatever tool you
> are using with?
>
> Thanks for any help,
>
> Daniel.

Quoting the package information:
"Although the team behind Gotmail tries to keep it working, every few
months Hotmail makes changes which break this until they have time to
fix it. Have a backup plan for email access in case that happens."

I myself get this error: Page doesn't contain any form action field!

Maybe something has changed (again).

--
Juha Tuuna