iptables/firestarter

I am having a small problem with my system. I started a small web server, so I
could share photos. nginx & gallery2 are working just fine, easy to setup and
use! The problem is, I just rebooted, and I have to rerun the iptables
command to open port 80 for my web server again. I see there is firestarter
on my system but it isn't running, and I don't think I ever set it up. All I
want is for my web port rule to start every time I boot, but I can't find
anywhere in the system where iptables is saved, or where to put this one line
rule so it starts every time.
wiki.debian.org didn't have an iptables section, just shorewall.
--
Paul Cartwright
Registered Linux user # 367800