Re: Where to download cyrus-sasl

--- Andrei Popescu <andreimpopescu@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Fri,02.Jan.09, 22:53:14, Stephen Liu wrote:
> > Hi folks,
> >
> > Debian Etch
> > Postfix
> > MySQL
> >
> > I need to install cyrus-sasl but can't find it on repo.
>
> I'm guessing you need libsasl2-modules.
>
> Regards,

Hi Andrei,

Thanks for your advice.

I'm following this howto;
Postfix SMTP AUTH (and TLS) HOWTO
http://postfix.state-of-mind.de/patrick.koetter/smtpauth/index.html

adding SMTP AUTH

This is a routing mail server which is working here already without
problem, running virtual domain (all domains point to ONE external IP).
 Incoming mails are routed to their own mail server in the same
network.    Remote mail clients can download mails on their own mail
server after login.  But the roaming mail clients can't send mails via
their own mail server.  I'm trying to build SMTP AUTH.

Any advice which cyrus package/packages I need to installed.

Remark: Perdition is running on this routing mail server.

B.R.
Stephen L