Re: Where to download cyrus-sasl

On Friday 2009 January 02 08:53:14 Stephen Liu wrote:
> I need to install cyrus-sasl but can't find it on repo.

cyrus-sasl is broken into 13 different packages on debian:
http://packages.debian.org/source/etch/cyrus-sasl2

To start with, you'll probably want libsasl.  Based on the other information
you provided, libsasl2-modules-sql may also be appropriate.  All the binary
packages should be in "main", but I haven't confirmed that.

Once you determine the package(s) you need, you can install it just like any
other package:
aptitude install <packages>
--
Boyd Stephen Smith Jr.                     ,= ,-_-. =.
bss@iguanasuicide.net                     ((_/)o o(\_))