Re: default gv paper size

On Thu, Jan 01, 2009 at 07:02:26PM +0200, Andrei Popescu wrote:
> On Thu,01.Jan.09, 11:42:52, Rick Pasotto wrote:
> > How do I set the default paper size for gv? It always comes up A4 but I
> > always want letter. Should I make in entry in ~/.gv? What is the format?
>
> Try 'dpkg-reconfigure libpaper1'

At least you did say 'try'. It would be better to speak from knowledge
instead of guessing.

My default system paper size is and always has been letter. gv does not
pay any attention.

--
"The authority of government ... to be strictly just, it must
 have the sanction and consent of the governed. It can have no