Re: Ext4dev vs. Ext4

On 12/31/08 19:04, Chris Jones wrote:
On Wed, Dec 31, 2008 at 01:16:04PM EST, Frank Lanitz wrote:
On Wed, 31 Dec 2008 11:59:07 -0600
[snip]
Exactly. I'd wait to use ext4 until .29, because lots of bugs will be found in the .28 cycle.

And who will find the bugs if everyone follows your recommendation?

Those who are more tolerant of losing data.

Too late now .. but I for one would have encouraged the OP to go ahead..

:-)

No offense meant & a Happy New Year...!

None taken, and Bah Humbug.

--
Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson LA  USA

I like my women like I like my coffee - purchased at above-market
rates from eco-friendly organic farming cooperatives in Latin America.