Re: Lenny/Violatile is Stable?

On Thursday 2008 December 18 11:01:45 Arthur Marsh wrote:
> Boyd Stephen Smith Jr. wrote, on 03/12/08 18:43:
> > I'm fairly convinced this is a bug.  How do I file a bug report against
> > debian-volatile?  I think the Debian BTS needs a package name to accept
> > the bug, and I'm wondering what to use.  Is there a pseudo-package for
> > infrastructure?  If so, would this bug be appropriate for that?
>
> If you search http://www.debian.org/Bugs/ for the text:
>
> "The current list of pseudo-packages recognized by the Debian bug
> tracking system."
>
> you will find a link to http://www.debian.org/Bugs/pseudo-packages which
> may be able to help you.

Oh, I did end up finding that page, around the same time I asked the question.
Reading it, again, after reading your message, I still don't know what
pseudo-package would be most appropriate.  Maybe "project"?

Thanks for the answer to my original question, though.
--
Boyd Stephen Smith Jr.                     ,= ,-_-. =.
bss@iguanasuicide.net                     ((_/)o o(\_))