Yo! PR: Get Familiar With Supastar LT, Clinton Sparks' New Artist

Please contact me if you place any of the following information on your site, or to request an interview. Thank you for your time!
SUPASTAR LT GEARING UP FOR "VOICE OF THE CITY"
HOSTED BY CLINTON SPARKS

Supastar LT, the new signee to Clinton Sparks' Get Familiar Records, is currently gearing up for the release of his anticipated mixtape "Voice Of The City" which will drop on January 1. With "Voice Of The City", hosted by TV and Radio personality Clinton Sparks himself, LT will start the new year with a big bang that introduces him to the world of Hip-Hop globally.

Below you can download the first single "Risk My Life":

AUDIO: Supastar LT - Risk My Life [Radio]

http://www.sendspace.com/file/x6emcf

AUDIO: Supastar LT - Risk My Life [Street]

http://www.sendspace.com/file/9dd025

Furthermore Supastar LT is working on his first DVD documentary that will be released on the same date as the "Voice Of The City" mixtape. The documentary shows the life of a "Supastar" in the making as you can follow LT on his grind - recording in the studio, on the road, working with some of today's Hip-Hop heavyweights including Akon, DJ Khaled, Ray J, Kardinal Offishall, Rick Ross, Red Cafe and many more. Watch the trailer below...

DIRECT LINK

http://vimeo.com/2502132?pg=transcoded_embed&sec=2502132

EMBED CODE

ABOUT SUPASTAR LT

Supastar LT has been stringing sharp-witted words together for years and already worked and recorded alongside major Hip-Hop artists like Fat Joe, Jim Jones, DJ Khaled, Trey Songz, Lil Scrappy, AZ, Akon, Foxy Brown, Rick Ross, Fabolous, just to name a few. At just 20-years-old the Boston rapper has already perfected his craft and built up a heavy buzz in the streets. This very promising and extremely talented young gunner is a "Supastar" in the making, without a doubt. Get familiar!

SUPASTAR LT IS AVAILABLE FOR INTERVIEWS

MySpace: www.myspace.com/supastarlt

Manager: Ausadee | ausadee@gmail.com

Promotion: Kai Denninger | info@yo-pr.com | +49-5507-999939
  Don't forget to check www.yoraps.com for your daily dose of Hip-Hop!
Get your song, video, mixtape, press release serviced up to 1,200,000 industry contacts including Label Execs, A&R's, Radio Stations, Record Breakers, Record Pools, Magazines, Major Websites, Promoters, Artists, Consumers, Managers, Publicists! Email info@yo-pr.com