[OT] Server for Debian + MySQL

Hello,

I am thinking on a new server for my mision critical database server. This server will have Debian OS and MySQL database server. Requisites: 2 CPU (minimun), 32 GB RAM, 2 TB for mysql data files on SAS Hard Disks, 500 GB for mysql binlog + system on SAS Hard Disks, RAID with two channels (1 for data files and 1 for binlog).

I am thinking in HP , one HP Proliant ML370 but it hasn't 300 GB SAS on 2,5".

Then I have two options, SuperMicro has 16 3,5" hot plug bays and Silicon Mechanics also with 16 3,5". Do you know something about it ? Could you advice me another companies ?

Thank you!