Re: FROM LAST APRIL, I almost got it right! Was: Re: Hmmm. A question. Was [Re: Debian is losing its users]

On 12/05/08 07:09, Dotan Cohen wrote:
[snip]

Note that this post is _not_ critical of Canonical's commitment to
Gnome! I rather appreciate Canonical's contributions to Gnome and
Linux in general. However, as a KDE brat, I feel left out :) If
Kubuntu weren't marketed as an official Ubuntu build this would be
mute.

Mute or moot?

--
Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson LA  USA

How does being physically handicapped make me Differently-Abled?
What different abilities do I have?