Re: sshd in Vserver not working

Tzafrir Cohen wrote:
On Thu, Dec 04, 2008 at 11:54:24PM +0100, Sjoerd Hardeman wrote:
Hi list,

I cannot get sshd in a vserver to accept ssh connections. I have set
both the host and guest ip to their appropriate values (I have a
different ip for the guest and server). The network config seems fine,
as apache runs fine on both host and guest.
When I try to login, I get the following output

Have you set (in sshd_config) the sshd to only listen on its own IP address?

Yes, I did set it on both the host and the guest.