Re: problem with grub loader and screen resolution in gnome

On Thursday 04 December 2008, "raman narasimhan" <ramsn88@gmail.com> wrote
about 'problem with grub loader and screen resolution in gnome':
>A. How do i revert back to grub loader??

From within the running system install grub to the mbr.  For more
information, see the grub documentation.

>B. Or how can i configure lilo to get access to my Windows??

I do not know.

>C. how do i make my display normal??

We will probably need more information, but a start would
be 'dpkg-reconfigure xserver-xorg' which should prompt you about what
resolutions you'd like available.
--
Boyd Stephen Smith Jr.                     ,= ,-_-. =.
bss03@volumehost.net                      ((_/)o o(\_))