Re: [OT] Colored text

On Thursday 04 December 2008, pch <pawelcholewinski@wp.pl> wrote
about '[OT] Colored text':
>Hi list,
>I would like to write a C++ program in Gtkmm which write blue text in
>DrawingArea.

This isn't a development list.  You might try asking on the gtkmm (or gtk
or gnome) mailing lists.  It's unlikely you'll get an answer to these
types of questions here.

>I try change color like this:
>
>Pango::Attribute attr;
>attr.create_attr_background(100, 200, 700);
>Pango::AttrList attrList;
>attrList.change(atrybuty);

Does this code actually compile?  In that case, you've left out something
that must be important, because I don't see where you've
declared "atrybuty".

>I can compile program but when program is execute then it is terminate
>and I can see:
>"Pango-CRITICAL **: pango_attribute_copy: assertion `attr != NULL`
> failed".

You should be able to use gdb to help you debug this.  You'll probably want
symbols for your libraries (in *-dbg packages) if you try.
--
Boyd Stephen Smith Jr.                     ,= ,-_-. =.
bss03@volumehost.net                      ((_/)o o(\_))