Re: Strange "news" problem

Eduardo M Kalinowski wrote:

> Try with another profile (icedove -ProfileManager should let
> you create another, or move the .mozilla/thunderbird/ directory
> out of the way temporarily) to see if the problem still
> persists with a clean profile.

I tried both suggestions, but I still cannot see any news after
Nov. 30. Most mysterious.

(Hope this message make it to the list; I am not subscribed.
Normally I send messages to the list with a method involving both
the html archives and the linux.debian.user newsgroup, but the
latter does not work now :-(

May try a purge and reinstall of icedove and iceweasel.

Regards, Jan