volume osd with xfce

Is it possible to get a volume osd such as in gnome with xfce/xfwm?

I tried replacing xfce-mcs-settings with gnomes-settings-daemon, it mostly
works, also using gnome solves this but the problem which is  a deal breaker
for me for both options is that you can't bind mod4 (the windows key) with
gnome-settings-manager as far as I can tell (a bug that has been around for
about 3 years now and still hasn't been fixed).

Will be happy to learn that there is an osd option for xfce or that the mod4
bug in gnome has finally been fixed.

Thanks