Re: Debian Project News - December 2nd, 2008

On Tuesday 02 December 2008, Eduardo M KALINOWSKI
<eduardo@kalinowski.com.br> wrote about 'Re: Debian Project News -
December 2nd, 2008':
>Richard Hartmann escreveu:
>> On Tue, Dec 2, 2008 at 18:27, Boyd Stephen Smith Jr.
>> <bss03@volumehost.net> wrote

>>> What exactly is this sentence saying?  My brain can't parse it and I
>>> don't think "tning" is a word.
>>
>> s/tning/those

So, "Many of those packages many are multimedia related."?

>Better, but there is still an extra "many" in the sentence.

So, "Many of those packages are multimedia related."?  That makes some
sense.  I wonder why they were dropped from Debian, is it not able to
participate in some of the Fluendo stuff or something else?
--
Boyd Stephen Smith Jr.                     ,= ,-_-. =.
bss03@volumehost.net                      ((_/)o o(\_))