Re: Trouble

So, I'm trying to run some sockets (which require gethostbyname) and it worked fine in Ubuntu, but then I ran it in Debian and it complains about that function. libc6-dev is installed, but it still won't work.

On Mon, Dec 1, 2008 at 9:48 PM, Jeff Soules <soules@gmail.com> wrote:
>> 1.- I sort of need the login.cc file of the Debian sources and I can't
>> find it in anywere, if you please could send it to me. I need to see an
>> example of how to capture the password of the user of the keyboard before it
>> apears in the screen (like when someone make su).
>
> You need us to help you capture passwords?

I think She just wants to read keyboard input without the characters
being echoed to the screen.

So yeah, that's the problem (If I was trying to steal passwords I'd be more careful, dont you think?) ;)

Thnx