Re: CLI Image viewer: top left, no resize.

On Sun,30.Nov.08, 21:13:40, S.D.Allen wrote:

> > Could you please show your sources.list and the output of=20
>
> Sure.

You forgot sources.list

> > apt-cache policy
>
> ~# apt-cache policy
> Package files:
>  100 	/var/lib/dpkg/status
>       	release a=now
>  500 	http://ftp.ca.debian.org lenny/main Packages
>         release o=Debian,a=testing,l=Debian,c=main
>     	origin ftp.ca.debian.org
>  500	http://security.debian.org lenny/updates/main Packages
> 	release v=None,o=Debian,a=testing,l=Debian-Security,c=main
> 	origin security.debian.org
> 	Pinned packages:

Looks ok AFAICT

> > apt-cache policy zgv
>
> :~# apt-cache policy zgv
>   zgv:
>   	Installed: (none)
>   	Candidate: (none)
>   	Version table:

(You don't need to run this as root)

That's strange...

> > P.S. I assume you did run an 'update' after you changed your=20
> > sources.list
>
> Absolutely.
>
> Thanks for the heads up about apt-cache. I didn't realize I had it installed.

It's part of the apt package and can be very useful in diagnosing such
stuff. I can only hope to spot something in your sources.list because
otherwise I'm out of ideas.

BTW, what arch are you running? ('dpkg --print-architecture')

Regards,
Andrei
(Albert Einstein)