RE: Debian Installation Impossible on SATA HDD

Hi,

thanks a lot for your response. You are right, i equiped recently my PC with
latest new hardware. I will download and test asap installation of Etch&half
distrib you recommand and i'll keep you informed (to help others also). If ok,
i'll configure correctly my mailbox.

Best Regards,