Re: how to add a virtual directory in apache with support to php files?

On Wed, 2008-10-08 at 21:04 +0800, Star Liu wrote:
> On Wed, Oct 8, 2008 at 8:41 PM, Cassiel <raffaele.morelli@gmail.com> wrote:
> > install php modules (If you didn't yet) then add index.php to DirectoryIndex
> > in dir.conf module inside /etc/apache2/mods-enabled/

> thank you, but in fact, the cause is I set the same directory as both
> a mono xsp virtual directory and a php virtual directory, while mono
> don't allow other handlers to handle it's directory, so i have to
> seperate php files and mono aspx pages in their own directories.
>

> --
> MY IMs, Welcome to add me as a debian user or a web developer!
> (msn) starliu@live.com
> (xmpp) minxinjianxin@gmail.com

apt-get install libapache2-mod-php5

If you are using the package version of apache2 then it will auto enable
php5 and the file extensions used for it.  if its a custom build you
will have to enable the extensions in mods-enabled.