rhythmbox automatic discovery of daap shares

Rhythmbox 0.9.6 in etch automagic finds mt-daapd running on my lenny nas box, it displays and plays the music and playlists served beautifully.

Rhythmbox 0.11.6 in lenny doesn't, if I manually enter the relevant ip and port info it plays fine but it's a pain to have to manually enter that every time.

Does anyone know of a way to persuade the newer version to behave more like the old, either my search is weak today or no one's even mentioned this regression, one thing my searching did turn up is that Rhythmbox doesn't display local shares from the same user, but the etch desktop, lenny desktop and lenny Nas box are all psychically separate PCs updated half an hour ago.

Thanks.