Re: icedove

Star Liu wrote:
On Wed, Oct 8, 2008 at 8:02 AM, John Lindsay <jclind@sentex.net> wrote:
I have just switched over to Debian. I like it a lot better than openSuse
and my wife likes it as well. In icedove, if i click on a url it opens up
the default web browser. I would much prefer it to open up the Iceweasel
browser which is my preferred browser. Where in icedove can I change it to
open iceweasel?

thanks

John

i just got the solution on this maillist, so i transfer it to you :)

In debian sid, System-Preferences-Prefered Applications, Internet, Iceweseal

Thank you all that have replied. looks like I'll have to spend some time going through the archives to see whats there. My problem has been solved thanks to Rich Healey who directed me to system-preferences-preferred apps etc. Again, many thanks for the replies.

John