Setup problem with Old sony vaio PCG-Z505SX notebook

Hi, everyone
I'm trying to install debian to old sony vaio PCG-Z505SX notebook which has no bootable cd-rom drive.
So, I'm installing debian with USB floppy drive.
When I setup debian using installing diskette, it displays following messages in setup procedures:

Floppy drive(s) : fd0 is unknown type 12 (usb?), fd1 is 2.88M AMI BIOS
floppy0 : no floppy controlllers found
Cannot load floppy module
Giving up!
/init: 44: sleep : not found
Kernel panic - not syncing: Attempted to kill init !

How can I install debian in vaio PCG-Z505SX using usb floppy drive ?

Thanks in advance.