Re: Looking for a lazy gui

On 10/01/08 02:19, Mumia W.. wrote:
On 09/30/2008 10:20 PM, John O'Hagan wrote:
Hi Debianistas,

I recall stumbling upon a program in the Debian archive which was a simple GUI - a customisable row of buttons and text-boxes - and which could be hooked up to any script, as a shortcut to actually writing a gui (which i can't do).

It would be perfect for a Python program I want my non-CLI-using colleagues to be able to use; problem is, I can't remember what it's called.

Anyone out there remember?

Thanks,

John

Try out "zenity."

Which is a GTK2 cousin of python-dialog.

--
Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson LA  USA

hook beneath it."  -- Thomas Jefferson