Re: encrypted partition question

Since top-posting is discouraged on this list, my comments are at the bottom of this email...

On Sep 21, 2008, at 12:32 AM, DanMitton wrote:

If I don't want to use "none" and be prompted for the passphrase, how can I do it? I have the passphrase on a USB thumb drive, but how do I specify the
key file name?  /dev/sdc1/somedirectory/somefile ??

Cassiano Bertol Leal wrote:

On Thu, Sep 4, 2008 at 5:23 PM, Alexander Golovin