Re: debian is amazing

On Sun, 7 Sep 2008, Hugo Vanwoerkom engaged keyboard and shared this with us
all:
>--} Hi,
>--}
>--} I got to tell you this.
>--}
>--} I am googling on how to implement a loop function with the C++
>--} preprocessor. Comes up the suggestion somewhere to "use boost".
>--}
>--} Guess what? Debian's got it! Amazing!
>--}
>--} Hugo

A good thing to mention Hugo,

I for one find this every time I boot my old computer, and find it even more
amazing when, like you, I need something I never thought would be required
and find it patiently waiting to be engaged for my pleasure. There are so
many people whom I thank every day, because without these, who are Linux, I
couldn't afford a computer.

Be well,
Charlie
--
Registered Linux User:- 329524
By three methods may we learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest;

Debian, just the best way to create magic