XDMCP Capable Login Managers

Other than GDM and KDM, are there any other graphical login managers
that allow a client to login to a remote machine via XDMCP?  I was
hoping that WDM (Wings Display Manager) could do this, but I have not
seen any option on the login screen to connect to a remote machine.

I have a really lean old Toshiba laptop that I am wanting to put a very
minimal Debian installation on and essentially run it as a thin client
connected to a more hefty system.  GDM is too resource intensive (I
think) for this old laptop, unless there is a way to get GDM without all
the additional GNOME baggage that normally goes with it.

I like WDM, but there does not seem to be an option to configure it for
remote connections.