["solved"] Re: LANG=fr_FR /usr/bin/nedit and accentuated characters

OK, I found an acceptable solution: download NEdit from here http://www.nedit.org/ftp/v5_5/executables/ to get an well linked binary, install it into /usr/local/ !
(Sorry Debian packagers, but I really need to work with NEdit. ;-) )
N.
OK, I found something "interesting": when it begins to be buggy, accentuated characters only fails when I open multiple files in tabs, on every tabs except the tab of the first file I opened via the command line...
stupid rule...

I know that NEdit is considered stable only when linked to specific versions of openmotif or lesstif... what a mess ! (http://www.nedit.org/pipermail/develop/2004-July/008974.html)

-----
$ nedit -V
NEdit 5.5
Sep 30, 2004

    Built on: Linux, 486, GNU C
    Built at: Aug 21 2008, 10:06:05
  With Motif: 2.1.0 [@(#)GNU/LessTif Version 2.1 Release 0.95.0]
Running Motif: 2.1 [unknown]
      Server: The X.Org Foundation 10402000
      Visual: 24-bit TrueColor (ID 0x21, Default)
      Locale: fr_FR