problem with openssh-server

Before I file a bug report, has any one else been having any problem
with openssh-server 1:5.1p1-2

seems like where ever I have installed it I haven't been able to login
afterwards.  I just tracked down that it is not accepting any ipv4
connections only ipv6.

ssh 127.0.0.1 -l alex => work before upgrade

aptitude install openssh-server=1:5.1p1-2

ssh 127.0.0.1 -l alex => rejected (tcpdump show rst packet)
ssh ::1 -l alex -> works

when i try sshd -D4 I get address family for hostname not supported !

Alex

--
"The important question is, how many hands have I shaked?"

	- George W. Bush
10/23/1999
on why he hadn't spent more time in New Hampshire, New York Times