Re: syslog and email

Thanks all for the responses. It seems I am going to the syslog-ng
way, however I am having trouble setting up the email alerts.
I have written a script to email me but I am not sure how to set this
up in syslog-ng

For example, in /var/log/messages if I get a message "foo" I would
like it to email me. Is that possible?

TIA