Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2008 22:56:45 +0100
From: john.allen@dublinux.net
To: oect_1964@hotmail.com
Subject: Re: Problem starting Apache with PHP

I fail to see why you are compiling Apache & PHP when there are Debian packages for both.

Oscar Corte wrote:

Hi

I just finished compiling PHP and Apache according to documentation (Finally no warnings). However, when starting Apache I’m receiving the error: undefined symbol: _efree

Is this a known issue?

Thanks in advance for any ideas. Please help.

Regards