deb bundle - packaging system

actually many times we get library not found,, so i just want to get some command for "bundle packaging" on debian

--- in "bundle packaging" , we only have LSB on system first,
--- for installing a software , you will add .deb packages will all root level dependencies, upto  LSB. we can spit level of installation under dependency of one bundle package over other. -- in other word bundle package are group of .deb files with some shell files, with size more then 50 MB generally,,

How this can be achieved, I know,, This is most insufficient way to handle but this can be a easy way of installtion , and place like india (where system are more and net connection is less or poor) this is more suitable where user generally copy whole software drive from one machine to another....