Re: zotero on debian?

On Mon, 25 Aug 2008 16:34:51 -0400
"H.S." <hs.samix@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Do we have zotero as an extension for Iceweal (firefox) on Debian?
> apt-cache didn't reveal anything.
>
> Zotero appears to be a powerful bibliography management system. Its new
> release is going to be network aware. And it works very well with
> Openoffice.org. Would be nice to have it in Debian.

Hm.  I have it installed, so I must have installed it from within IW
itself; I don't recall any problem doing so.  I also thought it looked
useful, but I haven't had a chance to play with it much.  [No, I don't
generally install many random extensions.  My only add-ons are
Torbutton, Noscript, Zotero and Scrapbook, although I keep thinking I
should add a tab management extension.]

Celejar