Re: 64bit FireFox

On 08/25/08 09:58, kj wrote:
Ron Johnson wrote:
On 08/25/08 07:03, kj wrote:
Hi guys,

Could someone point me to a 64bit build of firefox-2.0.0.16? ftp.mozilla.org only shows the 32bit?

I need to use some web based tools (company in-house) that is not FF3 compatible yet.

Maybe snapshots.debian.net will have it?

2.0.0.13 is the latest on there (other than 3.x). Do you know how to build this? I haven't found any documentation on-line yet that works.

Building the mozilla source, or the Debian source?

For now I'm biting my lip and running an ubuntu build of 2.0.0.16-64bit

--
Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson LA  USA

hook beneath it."  -- Thomas Jefferson