Re: compatibility

On Thu, 2008-08-21 at 14:43 -0400, Kenn Bannerman wrote:

> I'm looking at various Linux versions but none seem to indicate
> whether they are compatible with certain software programs such as:
>
> AutoCAD
> Adobe Photoshop et al
> SoundForge

The vendors should be able to provide you with that information if
they're willing to stand behind their products (if not, why are you
working with those vendors to begin with).

Also, consider open alternatives.  There are many CAD and graphics
editing programs, and there's few things that Photoshop can do that GIMP
can't.

If all else fails, you should check the WineHQ appdb.
http://appdb.winehq.org/

In any case, this is probably not the mailing list you're looking for
for this question.
http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html#forum

--
Paul Johnson